Wayfinding & Floorplans
Door Tablet App Compared
Safe Return to the Office
Meeting Room displays
Health and Motion Sensors
Samsung Tizen Integration
Samsung Tizen Small
Samsung Tizen Large
DTSI - DT standard interface
Test on your network
Test on Demo Server
Try Door Tablet - on your screen now
If you have already registered on this website you can try the Door Tablet by simply clicking on this example screen.
Door Tablet software operates as a native app on all popular tablet operating systems. If you have your own panels in place, there is no need to change them - saving you time and money.
Click on the display unit >>>
Use Standards - lower your costs
Door Tablet relies on a server for its work. Current supported servers are as follows:
- works with Domino R8.5.3 upwards (may also work with older servers). In this environment we supply a number of databases which you add to your existing Domino server. Door Tablet mainly works on Windows servers but in Domino's case will also run on all other IBM supported platforms such as Linux and Unix on minis and mainframes.
- supports Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013 and Office 365. In this environment we supply a complete server that connects to Door Tablet clients (tablets, TVs), and at the other end connects to your Exchange server. The server is managed via the new Door Tablet Web UI. In essence, the Door Tablet server acts a proxy to Exchange and significantly enhances it.
- supports the latest version of Google Calendar as part of Google Apps for Work. In this environment we supply a complete server that connects to Door Tablet clients (tablets, TVs), and at the other end connects to your Google Calendar account. The server is managed via the new Door Tablet Web UI. In essence, the Door Tablet server acts as a proxy to Google Calendar and significantly enhances it.
- in this mode the Door Tablet server is your only server and as such can be used for meeting centres or in shared meeting room environments. Reservations are made using the Door Tablet Web UI and no additional server is required to run your meeting rooms.
- the architecture of Door Tablet allows us to integrate with other scheduling systems as and when needed. We expect little to no modifications to Door Tablet clients (tablets, TVs) and very little to the Door Tablet Web UI. If you maintain schedules in a proprietary system or in one that is not listed above we can likely integrate it with our system.
You can use Door Tablet on:
Apple iPad tablets using a native App
Google Android tablets using a native App
From a PC/Laptop using a browser
Large TVs connected to our Android App or PC for lobbies
Microsoft 365 & DT Cloud
Microsoft Exchange & DT side by side
Intel Unite and Door Tablet
DTSI - DT stnd interface
Full product documentation >
Try Door Tablet