Try Door Tablet - on your screen now
If you have already registered on this website you can try the Door Tablet by simply clicking on this example screen.
Door Tablet software operates as a native app on all popular tablet operating systems. If you have your own panels in place, there is no need to change them - saving you time and money.
Click on the display unit >>>
Use Standards - lower your costs
Full product documentation >
Door Tablet relies on a server for its work. Current supported servers are as follows:
- IBM Domino - works with Domino R8.5.3 upwards (may also work with older servers). In this environment we supply a number of databases which you add to your existing Domino server. Door Tablet mainly works on Windows servers but in Domino's case will also run on all other IBM supported platforms such as Linux and Unix on minis and mainframes.
- Microsoft Exchange - supports Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013 and Office 365. In this environment we supply a complete server that connects to Door Tablet clients (tablets, TVs), and at the other end connects to your Exchange server. The server is managed via the new Door Tablet Web UI. In essence, the Door Tablet server acts a proxy to Exchange and significantly enhances it.
- Google Calendar - supports the latest version of Google Calendar as part of Google Apps for Work. In this environment we supply a complete server that connects to Door Tablet clients (tablets, TVs), and at the other end connects to your Google Calendar account. The server is managed via the new Door Tablet Web UI. In essence, the Door Tablet server acts as a proxy to Google Calendar and significantly enhances it.
- Meeting Centre - in this mode the Door Tablet server is your only server and as such can be used for meeting centres or in shared meeting room environments. Reservations are made using the Door Tablet Web UI and no additional server is required to run your meeting rooms.
- Bespoke servers - the architecture of Door Tablet allows us to integrate with other scheduling systems as and when needed. We expect little to no modifications to Door Tablet clients (tablets, TVs) and very little to the Door Tablet Web UI. If you maintain schedules in a proprietary system or in one that is not listed above we can likely integrate it with our system.
You can use Door Tablet on:
- Apple iPad tablets using a native App
- Google Android tablets using a native App
- From a PC/Laptop using a browser
- Large TVs connected to our Android App or PC for lobbies