|211pages||Our help system contains many pages and videos for you to consume. This includes the complete information on how Door Tablet works, all its features and options, and of course the many benefits for your business. Door Tablet School offers many videos too.|
Click on images to see them in full screen
Install on your system
You can evaluate Door Tablet with your own network. At this time the software is available for all standard corporate scheduling platforms, and you may test any of them
- Login to the dashboard https://door-tablet.com
- Download the base server installer available on downloads
- Install Door Tablet on your server.
- For details on how to install the software for:
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Exchange
- Google Workspace
- HCL Domino
for the Door Tablet for Windows Server the default HTTP Port is 81
Run the installer on your server:
Keep going until you complete the installation process:
The Door Tablet server launcher will be placed on the desktop and in the menu. Start it.
Note, once the server has started for the first time it will show some errors. This is normal. Now restart the server by:
- Type the letter Q and hit return
- Lanch the server again - no errors show show.
You should now be able to open the Door Tablet admin console in the browser, like so:
VIDEO: Installing the Door Tablet server