|211pages||Our help system contains many pages and videos for you to consume. This includes the complete information on how Door Tablet works, all its features and options, and of course the many benefits for your business. Door Tablet School offers many videos too.|
Click on images to see them in full screen
Audio AlertsFrom Door Tablet 7.5.1, you may generate sounds that signify the impending end of a meeting. These use a speaker you install in a meeting space. The purpose of this feature is to ensure that meetings end on time so that follow-on meetings begin on time.
Door Tablet will generate sounds as follows:
Enabling the beeps
Note: this feature is currently available on Android tablets only. Other platforms may be added following requests.
Follow these steps:
- Ten minutes before meeting ends - two beeps
- Five minutes before meeting ends - four beeps
- One minute before meeting ends - six beeps
Enable beeps in the Door Tablet App:
You are now ready to start the app and ensure that meetings end on time.
Sample Bluetooth speaker, real life size:
- Obtain a Bluetooth speaker (circa $10)
- Pair the speaker with the tablet. If you use a pair of tablets in a meeting space configuration, you may use either the internal or the external tablet
- Test the speaker by playing media or a YouTube video